1

Blogger New Next-Generation Dashboard UI and Editor

Blogger has finally launched the new and revamped next generation design interface dashboard and the new design is not only cleaner but very modern also. As I reported earlier that Blogger previewed some of the big changes to come soon. Now the new totally revamped blogger dashboard is live for blogger in draft users. Currently Blogger rolling out the new dashboard to a few people who are already using Blogger in Draft.

The new dashboard is fully redesigned. New post editor and a new content discovery feature and all uses Google Web Toolkit, delivering the latest in web technology.


According to Blogger, "As we shared before, our team has been hard at work on a brand new, next generation design for Blogger, Today, we're thrilled to announce the public launch of our redesign! But please wait a second before you go check out your Blogger dashboard, because we’re planning a gradual rollout that will start with a limited set of users who visit our new feature testing ground, Blogger in Draft."
At the start, only some of you (lucky draws!) can see the new design on Blogger in Draft. Over the course of the next few days and weeks it'll be ramping up to support all Draft users. There is no sign-up or activation process required from your side; just wait, and you’ll notice your dashboard has changed to the new design when you log in to Blogger in Draft.
There’s much more to the redesign than shiny new graphics and pages essentially rewritten the entire application from scratch, using the latest web technologies that will enable us to make future updates in more agile and flexible ways
.

1 Responses to “Blogger New Next-Generation Dashboard UI and Editor”

Anonymous said...
December 4, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Hey I am so delighted I found your weblog, I really found
you by accident, while I was browsing on Bing for something else, Nonetheless I am
here now and would just like to say kudos for a incredible post and
a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the great job.
Also see my site :: plymouthmn.gov


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Subscribe